"Pecachu" Enamel Pin
- Size: 1.5"
- Hard enamel with solid color
- Gold metal
Please note that because the enamel pin production process includes both machinery and physical hand detailing, it is almost impossible for them to be "perfect" or without slight inconsistencies. While I do my best to offer the highest-quality product to you, it is normal for my A-Grade (or "Standard") pins to have the following cosmetic, yet very minor imperfections:
– Superficial marks or scratches only visible at certain lighting or angles
- Small smudges or nicks on the back side of pin
- Minimal dots or bubbles on the metal plating or enamel
- Very small amount of dips in enamel
B-Grade ("Seconds") pins will have more of the above but with major flaws such as higher amount of dust, metal oxidation, larger area of scratches, and dips in enamel.
All artwork is created by MIS0HAPPY. All rights reserved. Products sold outside of mis0happy.com or authorized stockists are used without permission. Please support your small businesses and do not buy from unauthorized sellers!